Aaron Danks (coach)

HalfTimePost

On 29/10/2022 at 19:24, ferguson1 said:

I think we all were happy with the line up and the Dendoncker/Luiz double pivot was the protection we were crying out for.  Players need to take some responsibility here.

We were defeated before we started the second half. Attitude was all wrong and Newcastle wanted it so much more than us.

I’m not putting any blame on Danks for that. 

And it's as simple as that. 

Not sure what role he would have in the academy, Gerrard Nash, Adem Atay, and Karl Hooper are the three U18 coaches, all newley appointed, and Tony Carss, Dan Green, and Peter Gilbert, are the three U21 coaches, again all newly appointed in the summer. And Harrison said the aim was to have three coaches each for the U18s and U21s, so those positions covered, unless someoneis leaving already. Then again there seems to be scores of people working in the academy in various positons, so if he's going to be offered a role in that area could be anything.

His tactics on current evidence are just vibes and telling players to express themselves.

Imo we need a top class coach with similar tactics to the first team even at U21 level.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Possibly based on an observation of what he actually does day to day, and the feedback of people who have worked with him, rather than a deranged prejudice from weirdos on the internet.

Not sure you’ve quite absorbed my subtle sarcasm but sure thing. 

Deranged lol. 

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Possibly based on an observation of what he actually does day to day, and the feedback of people who have worked with him, rather than a deranged prejudice from weirdos on the internet.

Logic and reason has no place here

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Â