• El Ghazi
    • Archer
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 63)
    • Chukwuemeka (Chukwuemeka73)
    • Lindley (Guilbert 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/08/21 at 22:59

11 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’d be surprised if it’s only 2 considering JPB and Chuks have essentially made it already as part of the first team squads this season so far.

Archer looked really tasty, not just the hat trick but the movements, quick feet and that finish for the second goal plus his pace. Both Ramsey brothers look to be kicking on, the other Chuk looked to have something special about him and we have Barry, Young, Kessler etc out on loan.

It’s a quite phenomenal group of young players when you sit back and take stock, and there’s others i haven’t even mentioned here.

It's truly a special group, just huge potential. I really think we could get several into the squad over time. Maybe it's foolish optimism, but it's so exciting I'm allowing myself to be swept along in this instance. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, colhint said:

Read the Barrow forum, this made me laugh

My Canadian wife who knows nothing about football (only Ice Hockey) said the problem with Barrow is the goalie, as he has let in 6 goals... I'm going to put the kettle on....

My Canadian fiancée, who knows a lot about football thanks to 8 years of watching Villa thought that Chuk1 and Chuk2 were decent and the ball from JPB as previously mentioned was filthy 🤷🏻‍♂️

This was the sort of game our first 11 would have struggled against or lost under previous management, so pleasing to see the sort of performance we SHOULD be putting in against these sides. It's a scoreline I'd expect from our firsts, let alone our reserves/kids.

AEG was differentt class tonight, I  think he was the true MOTM - Archer took his goals well and I can't really complain that a kid wo scores a hattrick on his debut getts it instead. Freddie G played well too I hope to see him on the bench at least next game. 

JPB is ready to make a difference for the first team now. Chuck will get better. Good day at the office!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Yes, though we also need to accept that realistically only around 2 of them will probably make it to become a regular in our first team.

Yes, that is how it has always been in the past, but this time it is different.

There are just so many that look as if they can make it. It will be interesting to see how many do, and which of them it will be.

Â