• El Ghazi
    • Archer
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 63)
    • Chukwuemeka (Chukwuemeka73)
    • Lindley (Guilbert 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/08/21 at 22:59

Hope Archer gets a loan to get more regular football. As interested in him as any now.

JPB and C Chukwuemeka look class footballers. I can seem them getting plenty of time in the Prem this season. 

Anwar has to start on Saturday. Couldn't have gone better this evening

Barry goes out on loan to Ipswich and within a couple of weeks he’s lost his job as future superstar :)  3 great finishes from Archer and a good job all round from both young and old

Only negative for me was what appeared to be a man bun on Steer .

The future looks so bright I’m wondering if it is too early to see what odds I can get on Villa to win the premier league in 2025 :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Loved watching these kids play.

They are hungry for goals & they know how to get them. A lot of resilient skilful play.

Feels like Barrow is on the edge of the world and their team is on the edge of the footballing world too. Not the greatest challenge but very professionally handled.

Two sets of brothers in the squad- it’s a family affair!

Of the youngsters, gotta say that JPB looks most ready for the first team (despite not scoring any!). I can't quite put my finger on what's so impressive about him cause he's not quite as technical as some of the others (i.e. Chuk).  I think it's mentality - he's got a maturity and composure that makes him look a bit older than his years. He's also very intelligent with his movement and vision 

• Like 1

Great game to watch. That last goal was a thing of absolute beauty.

Seems to be a real in sync understanding between the youth players.

It's amazing how much they made the senior players (AEG and Fred excluded) look like they'd won a competition to play alongside them.

Shows who should be on our bench in the PL.

Edited by MrBlack

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Professional performance.

Good minutes for the bench players, great experience for the kids and a dream come true for Cameron Archer.

Favourite moment for me is that ball from JPB for the sixth - just brilliant.

Agreed. That was really special. Almost reminiscent of a former player whose name best not be mentioned here. 

• Like 1

Weve put second string teams out against that sort of oposition in the past and come unstuck. Never looked like happening tonight. Jeez, these kids gonna be banging on the first team door real soon. Gotta find room for them!

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

Agreed. That was really special. Almost reminiscent of a former player whose name best not be mentioned here. 

It's a no look pass, around the man and behind three defenders perfectly weighted and wonderfully delivered.

• Like 3

Â