Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Something doesn’t seem right with him? Perhaps lacking fitness or playing with an injury? 

Injury at the wrong time of pre season

It'll come, international break is a good time to fix it, hopefully Bailey and Traore too, would be good for us if we retain our front 5 during the break 

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

The change to handball rules this season. Very, very harsh when he's swinging around and going for a volley, you don't do that with your arms by your sides. Ah well, I'll take it

The new wording reads: "A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player's body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised."

Just now, penguin said:

He’s an excellent penalty taker it has to be said.

Dont want to get ahead of myself but would love to see some of the kids get some minutes

Don't think you're getting ahead of yourself. We're 2-0 up at home and these kids have more composure than some of our seniors. I say get both Chuk and JPB on now.

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

He’s an excellent penalty taker it has to be said.

Dont want to get ahead of myself but would love to see some of the kids get some minutes

We're in control. Would wait a little.

• Like 1

The amazing thing is how good winning makes you feel. It re affirms that you are an Aston Villa fan. Not a Jack Grealish fan. He’s a player. I felt good when villa won before he ever came on the scene and the feeling is still as strong as ever. Don’t ever pander over a player guys. All about the Villa.