Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

We are a team that had a game plan to get the ball to one player, just need to find our rhythm of playing in a different style where everyone works together and spread the play and responsibility.

keep the faith , we will get better !!

While we’ve looked shit I also think there have been enough promising attacks where the final pass or run weren’t on the same wavelength that once we click we will look really good.

Its still early days and very limited preseason

Just now, KMitch said:

It's the same performance we'd have with most managers without Watkins, Bailey, Traore, & Sanson...  You'd think he's playing our strongest 11 the way some of you lot are moaning.

I love how Sanson has crept into this convo now. Yeh, because we’re not playing well because Sanson isn’t playing - LOL

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I know. I’ve seen nothing from him to suggest he’s a 25m striker. Forget his reputation for a minute, he’s been poor since joining. 

Yes, all the time...

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

There we go, game week 2… FFS. 

But it's against the teams we need to be beating. If we can't get past Watford and Newcastle, we have no chance with the top half. 

It's shots on goal I'm worrying about, got a 25m striker in ings right there.

1 minute ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

You think this is an acceptable performance at home against newcastle?

Key players injured or unfit, squad learning to play together and adapting. Yeah, they’re doing ok. Not great but not terrible 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Told y’all we’d be pants first 10 games at least! We’re going to be in a relegation scrap this season. Really really poor planning from all involved. Disaster performances all over the pitch. 

• Haha 1