Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

We are just playing like we're missing our best player. Not sure how it's gonna change under Smith.

There we go, game week 2… FFS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Tom13 said:

He's already looked excellent in the PL.

(I mean for Norwich 19/20, not in this game and a bit for Villa).

I mean that Norwich team did finish 20th with only 26 points all season. They obviously didn’t have any super players in that squad. 

Just now, pregra said:

Too many workers and no genuine quality in this team. Think we’re gonna struggle massively for goals this season. 

Buendia has quality, as does Luiz when he's on it. Traore, Watkins, Bailey all to come back in. Plus Sanson. I think we'll be fine.

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It’s a typical Smith performance without Grealish. He needs to work out how to win without him. It’s going to cost him his job if he doesn’t, quickly. 

It's the same performance we'd have with most managers without Watkins, Bailey, Traore, & Sanson...  You'd think he's playing our strongest 11 the way some of you lot are moaning.

Just now, LondonLax said:

I mean that Norwich team did finish 20th with only 26 points all season. They obviously didn’t have any super players in that squad. 

What's your definition of a super player? Buendia was excellent, and looked great almost every time I saw him. They were a weak side and very poor defensively.

If you didn't see him play that season, you probably shouldn't have an opinion on it?

Just now, Tom13 said:

Buendia has quality, as does Luiz when he's on it. Traore, Watkins, Bailey all to come back in. Plus Sanson. I think we'll be fine.

Traore is mostly rubbish, Luiz has been poor for 40 games and Bailey is an unknown. Sanson has barely played for us.

We could be in a bit of trouble this season.