Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How unbelievably cringe was Jack's goal celebration?!

Who is Jack? We move on without Mr. Grealish.

We’re a massive club who doesn’t need one man. Love the reception from the crowd for our current boys in claret and blue

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

Who is Jack? We move on without Mr. Grealish.

We’re a massive club who doesn’t need one man. Love the reception from the crowd for our current boys in claret and blue

Thank f*ck Ings didn't make heart emojis and blow fake kisses at the Holte End 🤣

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I have been following the game on skysports website commentary and decided part way through the half to play a bit of FIFA too. I decided to use the same squad Vs Newcastle as we are today. Like the real game the first half was really scrappy with Newcastle looking more likely to score for the first 15 minutes and then we started to apply more pressure. It was looking like 0-0 at half time and in the 4th minute of extra time I scored a great goal with Ings. Barely three seconds later Ings scored a great goal in real life. It was spooky. Same player, same time in the match, same scoreline at half time. If anyone is interested my game finished 2-0 with Ings grabbing another goal around 80th minute. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1