Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Icarium said:

1 attempt on target, 1 goal. Its amazing what happens when you actually force 3rd string keepers into having to make a save

You could have had the wacky wailing arm inflatable tube man in goal and he wouldn't have saved that from Ings. 

Has there ever been a team that has needed to upgrade a position like we do in the number 6 spot? 

Luiz is just a Brazilian Ashley Westwood. I think Ramsey has done well though, and Buendia has been more lively. 

We still haven’t replaced Grealish on the left. I thought that when he left that would have been no. 1 priority.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Also Warnock has always impressed on co-commentary.

I actually think he's a bit obvious in his commentary. Not as bad as Efan Ekoku, mind.

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

How bad is the Matty Cash hair situaition then?

Has he gone full:

pandev.jpg

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Looks like a pencil dick with massive balls.

Scary thing is the balls are at the bottom. 

You're referring to the bell-end. 

#swelling

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dale said:

It's very clear people hate him. He's not stood out positively or negatively. Couple of decent bits, got a ball in against odds that didn't get converted... But not actively breaking down attacks etc.

Nah I don’t hate him. I’ve always pulled for him and never thought he was as bad as people make him out to be. I just think he’s been pretty mediocre today.

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I deliberately just watched the match without this thread. Just popped to see how it was going. No surprises, I'm off out again. 

It's like we're getting cut open and hardly seen the ball. The subconscious bias against some players is incredible.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Has there ever been a team that has needed to upgrade a position like we do in the number 6 spot? 

Luiz is just a Brazilian Ashley Westwood. I think Ramsey has done well though, and Buendia has been more lively. 

We still haven’t replaced Grealish on the left. I thought that when he left that would have been no. 1 priority.

Think Bailey will be that "replacement" on the left.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How unbelievably cringe was Jack's goal celebration?!

Yeah, he didn't know anything about it but celebrated like he just won them the league, yikes.