Match Thread: Watford v Villa

limpid

Just now, VillaJay said:

El Ghazi off and move Buendia wide right, bring Ramsay on midfield is being played through.

This was a prediction of many posters on here.

We should be on top of this problem.

Just now, Johnnyp said:

It’s a game in but it’s only gonna  give rise to the obvious ( and people are entitled to voice their opinions ) that cynic in the back of your mind that thinks “ How good is Dean Smith really , without Jack Grealish “

Was just about to say @Taylswill be in here soon saying this is what he meant by “our loss of identity” now that Grealish and Terry have gone.

Just now, villa4europe said:

Plays under a microscope 

there’s not the same level of talk about mistakes for targett or Martinez who were both at fault for the goal

Or Konsa who was constantly making mistakes last season that Mings swept under the rug. 

• Like 1

Just now, jim said:

Thought we were supposed to blow these away?

Who said that?

first game away to a promoted team with us having sold our best player, a ropey pre season and our 2 new big signings not fully fit, was never going to happen 

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Dress it up how you like but it's been an awful start. People are simply observing and pointing that out mate.

No they aren't. They are calling our players shit and championship standard, and saying that we need to replace the entire midfield. 

26 minutes into the season after a heavily disrupted pre-season. 

FFS People, yes, criticise point out things that need pointing out, but be reasonable. 

• Like 2

Just now, HKP90 said:

You and me were saying this in June, TRO

I've being saying it for some time....its the obviousness of  it, that baffles me.