Tim Iroegbunam

useless

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, he's a physical player - he's a big strong fella with a good engine and enough of a burst to get him away from a player.

His big strength is in his ability to take a ball to feet facing his own backline and get turned around with it so he's facing into the opposition midfield - even with a man on his back. 

Have you seen him keep possession when there's 2/3 players pressing him? That's a massive thing we missed last time Kamara was out.

9 hours ago, villa89 said:

I'll be surprised if he does. I expect Tielemens will replace Kamara in the team.

One more injury/suspension and he's in. Unless we move Ramsey back central then and go with two wide attackers. Perhaps further disappointing results will mean a tweak in Unai's favourite formation.

Are we also just going to keep playing the same midfield Thursday-Sunday as they'll all be gassed by end of April if that happens. I could see Tim starting both legs of europa, certainly the first game.

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, he's a physical player - he's a big strong fella with a good engine and enough of a burst to get him away from a player.

His big strength is in his ability to take a ball to feet facing his own backline and get turned around with it so he's facing into the opposition midfield - even with a man on his back. 

I know he’s a physical player but I meant it would be ideal to phase him in against a less physical side.

13 hours ago, villa89 said:

I'll be surprised if he does. I expect Tielemens will replace Kamara in the team.

Tielemans can't play in double pivot or mid 3 or we'll get **** every week

Edited by Kiwivillan

27 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Tielemans can't play in double pivot or mid 3 or we'll get **** every week

It will be Luiz and McGinn pivot, like last season when Kamara got injured and we didn’t have a collective meltdown.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It will be Luiz and McGinn pivot, like last season when Kamara got injured and we didn’t have a collective meltdown.

Didn't we only lose 2 of 12 in that period?

Interesting little chat Neil had with a QPR fan.

Obviously thrived the most underrated Beale as he had a good relationship with him.

Excels as " Box to Box " more than as a DM but I think we all kind of knew that.

A system tweak might see us go well

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

FB_IMG_1707870047334.jpg.ecfafa4dd482264f5f033c12b072d4da.jpg

Daft tweet. Not all youth players are of the same level. 

There's frustration when we're selling Philogene to sign Zaniolo...and then also sign a player who hasn't shone as much in the Championship for £8-15m.

That's about it.

Tim stuff irrelevant. Be surprised if he starts more than three times in the league, but he should see a jump in minutes.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Interesting little chat Neil had with a QPR fan.

Obviously thrived the most underrated Beale as he had a good relationship with him.

Excels as " Box to Box " more than as a DM but I think we all kind of knew that.

A system tweak might see us go well

"Next man up" our new slogan, with the rate of our injuries at the moment.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

FB_IMG_1707870047334.jpg.ecfafa4dd482264f5f033c12b072d4da.jpg

I never ever EVER understand:

A. posts like this
B. positive responses to posts like this

Here is, of course, the answer: Villa fans, like fans of any sport, are not one homogeneous being, but individuals with varying opinions.

Â