Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Looking at how Sancho is struggling I'm starting to feel concerned about this signing. 

Bundesliga tax seem to be real. They defend with high lines there so tons of space opens up, and there is less defensive duties on the attackers. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

1) You've made a totally hilarious reference to a random player so I will follow suit. Robert Pires, Rodri, Joao Cancelo, Michael Essien, Evra, David De Gea all players (amongst over 150 others) who have had dogshit first seasons before going on to show their worth. You cannot write off a player after 6 games. Its absolutely ludicrous. 

2) Not true in the slightest. Demarai Gray was pretty average for BL but has come back to the PL (as one example) and done very nicely. 

Dude, its villalad21 :D

We all know there are no good players from Bundesliga who ever played in PL. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Looking at how Sancho is struggling I'm starting to feel concerned about this signing. 

Bundesliga tax seem to be real. They defend with high lines there so tons of space opens up, and there is less defensive duties on the attackers. 

Totally agree. Havertz Werner Sancho . All from the Bundes and for a smidge under 200 mlll . None of them lived up to their rep or price tags 

10 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Totally agree. Havertz Werner Sancho . All from the Bundes and for a smidge under 200 mlll . None of them lived up to their rep or price tags 

average age of 22 years old, its like players especially young players are not allowed time to develop

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

average age of 22 years old, its like players especially young players are not allowed time to develop

Havertz is 22; done nothing apart from scoring the winning goal in the champions league final

• Haha 1

On 05/01/2022 at 21:13, a-k said:

Was it during the Everton match that he ended up in Targett's role? Any chance he moves there, when fit, potentially allowing him, Buendia, and Coutinho into the side? 😁

No, rotation is going to be key going forward, assuming Trez and Elghazi are moved on Buendia, Coutinho, Bailey, Traore and Chuckwemeka will be good options in those wide/10 roles

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

I think both Bailey and Sancho will prove to be good signings if correctly deployed and given a decent run.

Are you coming from the future when we've signed another marquee attacking player? This would be an even bigger surprise

Â