Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was just watching Butler's live...

Again, VERY complimentary about the club, and Lange .

Said Villa fans seem like cool people and they get good vibes from the club etc 

Leon very happy.

Thanks for bringing him to the club JV. You should get the Emi for contribution to recruitment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I wonder if he’ll start tomorrow? I hope so, the sooner we get him up to speed the better IMO.

I can't see him starting, he's only met the squad properly today. I think he will get 20-30 minutes off the bench though.

So the only thing missing was consistency from his game and then last season he became consistent. A scorer of great goals but his awareness and passing is right up there . Ollies favourite tap ins will be off the scale when these 2 gel. And he hits the ball with such venom whilst placing it .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If signing him non stop over the years, on Fifa Career mode counts, i'll take it mate!

I've willed the move into existence.

lol

Have you watched his career mate? How good is he and how good can he be? 

I can’t stop watching the YouTube videos but I know you have to be careful with those clips as don’t always show the full picture. 

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

So the only thing missing was consistency from his game and then last season he became consistent. A scorer of great goals but his awareness and passing is right up there . Ollies favourite tap ins will be off the scale when these 2 gel. And he hits the ball with such venom whilst placing it .

Have you watched him a lot to mate? 

Watching the youtube clip and what strikes me the best about him, apart from his goals, pace, Freekicks etc, is his off the ball movement. Add to Buendia's, Ings's and Ollie's and our front line are going to be a nightmare to play against this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Have you watched him a lot to mate? 

Knew of him from the Bundesliga but i am more a villa obsessive than a football obsessive. Been watching plenty of videos though and there is one on Leons passing which is great to watch . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If signing him non stop over the years, on Fifa Career mode counts, i'll take it mate!

lol

Cheers for that! XD

57 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Watching the youtube clip and what strikes me the best about him, apart from his goals, pace, Freekicks etc, is his off the ball movement. Add to Buendia's, Ings's and Ollie's and our front line are going to be a nightmare to play against this season.

Was gutted about losing Jack but I'd 100% rather have our new front 4 over last years. I honestly think we are a starter away from having an 11 that will give any team in the world a game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

lol

I'm exactly the same, he's the player I always try to get on FIFA once I have serious money to spend. Has been ever since his move to Germany.

• Like 1

Bailey Bailey Bailey

He's from Jamaica maica maica

He scores goals goals goals

And leave defenders shaken shaken shaken

Repeat.

Edited by Big Salad

Â