Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Nah, he had the same name as a famous player. Said he was his brother or something. It was hilarious. Hang on I’ll get a link.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

😍.

So close to home for me.

Craig Butler deserves SO much credit for taking care of these boys!

Really appreciate you posting that video.  One of my son's has dreams of at least playing college soccer over here in the states. I am constantly trying to impress on him the level of work and effort required just to even have a chance. What Leon accomplished is truly amazing. I'm going to be a fan of his career wherever it takes him going forward.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Oh Dia🙄

I'd forgotten about this. Souness hahaha, what a dick.

I've seen an interview with souness where he talks about that, I'm sure there's another story about a keeper but I don't remember it. Something about him going on in tracky bottoms and blatantly having never been in goal apart from down the park...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I've seen an interview with souness where he talks about that, I'm sure there's another story about a keeper but I don't remember it. Something about him going on in tracky bottoms and blatantly having never been in goal apart from down the park...

There was that Bulgarian lad too who played for Aston Villa based on the opinions of a fellow Bulgarian ex-player + 5 minutes worth of video footage. 

1 minute ago, samjp26 said:

There was that Bulgarian lad too who played for Aston Villa based on the opinions of a fellow Bulgarian ex-player + 5 minutes worth of video footage. 

Atomic Tonev, oh how far we have come !

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, romavillan said:

My memory is fading as I get older but yeh, there's something very vaguely along those lines in my head somewhere. It's a funny old game and guess what, the Souness you mention went on to be a top expert football pundit, that's not far off the same level as Dia's blagg.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Debate rages as to whether first alien contact will be Voyager 1, Voyager 2 or one of Tonev's shots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks like a left winger to me. Honestly he is just a baller. Get him on the pitch and give him the ball. I'm calling it now, he will be our Player of the Season. 

• Like 1

Â