Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Sorry this is off topic but I was listening to Carlton Cole and he said he didn't think Grealish was a legend and that the year he helped kept us up was of nothing of note (fair enough) but then a few minutes later he says that he regards Tevez as a West Ham legend for saving them from relegation!!

Just now, supermon said:

Sorry this is off topic but I was listening to Carlton Cole and he said he didn't think Grealish was a legend and that the year he helped kept us up was of nothing of note (fair enough) but then a few minutes later he says that he regards Tevez as a West Ham legend for saving them from relegation!!

To many balls to the head

i was reading earlier that although Bailey can play LW or RW, he prefers LW (not sure if true).

If it is true, i wonder if we might see Bailey LW, Bunedia RW and Grealish in the CAM role?

Gonna be really interesting to see how we set up.

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i was reading earlier that although Bailey can play LW or RW, he prefers LW (not sure if true).

If it is true, i wonder if we might see Bailey LW, Bunedia RW and Grealish in the CAM role?

Gonna be really interesting to see how we set up.

He played all over last season, but mostly on the right...

image.thumb.png.d32050c98294185a66807365d0066c32.png

4 minutes ago, KMitch said:

He played all over last season, but mostly on the right...

image.thumb.png.d32050c98294185a66807365d0066c32.png

ye and the season before that almost entirely on the left!

But ye, not sure if true, but regardless, seems class on both sides.

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

I remember when City signed de Bruyne and Adrian Durham was going mental about the £50m fee and how he hadn't done it at Chelsea etc. They're absolute whoppers. The views are that dumb at times you can't tell what is just their stupidity or what is set-up to get a reaction/calls. Durham was 100% scathing with the de Bruyne signing though. 

Meat and potato pie headed prick. 

hmmm

Watching his highlight videos, I have noticed there are quite a lot of examples of him dragging 3 or 4 players too him as he burns down the right wing, then cutting back and smacking a 40 yard cross field ball to the winger on the opposite side who will inevitably be in loads of space.  I then imagined that winger receiving the ball was Jack Grealish and what damage he could do with all that space.  It was a happy thought, I hope I get to see it happen.

12 hours ago, supermon said:

Good old Can’t control 

Â