Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

41 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm getting LaVar Ball vibes from his dad. 

Any excuse to post this. Sorry but at the same time not sorry that it is compeletely off topic.

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Larvae Ball is hilarious.

Basically trash talked, and whored his sons around the place to get them into the NBA.

NONE of them anywhere near as good as he thinks or talked them up to be.

He's entertaining though.

LaMelo is pretty good though. Good thing he didn't put all his eggs in the Lonzo basket.

• Like 2

As a Hornets fan (very casual these days) I'm delighted with LaMelo but glad we didn't sign Lonzo yesterday. Their father is a odious blowhard and having them both on the team would have meant him chiming in on everything all the time. He can take his BBB shoes and shove them.

Footballers represented by their family is perhaps not a great combo but many good and absolute bell end footballers are. Messi, Neymar, Rabiot, Anelka... All absolute aeroplanes. Haaland also has his dad alongside Raiola.

1 hour ago, Cizzler said:

I thought the one at the Hornets, LaMelo, was supposed to be quite good. Won Rookie of the Year last year (albeit wasn't from the strongest draft class).

Agree is dad is the king of trash talk though 

I didn't call him Larvae on purpose btw, bloody autocorrect lol. 

This guys Videos are quite entertaining.

He has been following up on our transfers this season, think he might be Jamaican/Canadian.

He did a video on JWP to us earlier in the window, and we all trolled him for calling us " UUuaaaaasssssTTTTAAAAANNNN Villa " lol.

Talks about how " slept on " Bailey has been by the PL " Top Clubs.

Seems to have fixed it up since then. He rates us though.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Meant to be a press conference basically confirming today I think.

Medical already apparently passed etc.

Probably Purslow leading that one then, if it happens. Will be a real shame if the journos questions don’t focus on Bailey. I think he’s a fantastic signing. 

• Like 2

Just now, HKP90 said:

Ah, sorry.

Was as much a question as a statement. Had his medical in Florida yesterday or day before, but doesn’t mean he’s still there - I don’t know. 

He will be on his dads tv podcasg thingy at 530pm. I watched one of them at the weekend and his old man is a proper character. He will want the exclusive first interview and will be plugging his football academy the whole way through. Some will say he has too much control but he defo has his sons best interests at heart even if some of his own best interests are aligned. Without him Leon Bailey would never have been discovered though so fair play to him

Lets hope the announcement isnt that he has chosen to join a different club???, lol!

The planned stream is his Dad's Youtube Channel btw, its planned for 17:30hrs. (not sure if 17:30 UK time, as it says 2 hrs till live, but 17:30 is 3 hours away in UK.....)

Leon Bailey Press Conference and Announcement | August 3rd, 2021 | Football Unfiltered

In this special episode, Leon Bailey will be on live to have a special announcement.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Lets hope the announcement isnt that he has chosen to join a different club???, lol!

The planned stream is his Dad's Youtube Channel btw, its planned for 17:30hrs. (not sure if 17:30 UK time, as it says 2 hrs till live, but 17:30 is 3 hours away in UK.....)

Leon Bailey Press Conference and Announcement | August 3rd, 2021 | Football Unfiltered

In this special episode, Leon Bailey will be on live to have a special announcement.

Pushed back I guess? Says 3 hours away for me...

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Pushed back I guess? Says 3 hours away for me...

ye pushed back to 20:00 now it seems.

I assume Villa need to announce it officially before they can do their bit???

stream put back to 20:00 because his private jet is delayed, so its been moved to 20:00, i assume that Villa must announce this deal officially before they go talking about it on the stream etc!?!?!, also if he's in Jamaica today when is he linking up with the squad!?

Edited by MaVilla

Â