Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

Just now, foreveryoung said:

You watched England, but I guess with our games, most of the talent is on the bench😆

I didn't really watch the England game. I just posted on VT what an imbecile Southgate is while it was on :D

• Haha 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I didn't really watch the England game. I just posted on VT what an imbecile Southgate is while it was on :D

something tells me you're not alone on that one

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Did you ever watch him play for Man United?  Back when he played as a winger, before he converted to a full time striker at Madrid?  He's in the same category of naturally gifted dribblers all all those you've named...

Was never on the same level  with Ronaldinho and Messi in terms of dribbling and skill. Not a chance. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Bits and pieces, I was with you on Smith. But simply put, your talking bollocks on Ronaldo mate!!

I agree with him. Ronaldo got to become a world class player because of his athleticism more than anything.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Was never on the same level  with Ronaldinho and Messi in terms of dribbling and skill. Not a chance. 

I give up...  I fall for the trolling every time...  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I really like Renato Sanches he has everything to be one of the best midfielders in Europe.

Should be one of the most gettable too with lilles issues 

Was linked with Liverpool but jownit seems to be arsenal or maybe a return to bayern 

It's also very southern Spain to only do the speaker announcements in Spanish despite the fact that it's 2 non Spanish speaking nations playing :D 

Granted the Portuguese fans will understand it anyway.

Â