Soft drinks

Xela

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Like normal coke with a twist of fruit. I can't put my finger on what it is... similar to mango, but not as strong. 🤔

I suspect we will see a Mango Pepsi Max in the U.K. quite soon , 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Don't coke give it away on the ingredients list?

I’ve been testing a load of new flavours for a drinks company , I know the flavours but they don’t appear anywhere on the ingredients ,  just the word flavourings  and numbers …

the coke intergalactic mentioned in this thread a while ago had carrot listed in the ingredients but that was for colouring and not for flavour 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Marshmallow cola zero available in Bulgaria now. Will investigate and post an in-depth review in due course.

Are you sure it’s not the one posted a few pages inspired by  the artist ?

• 3 months later...

RIP Lilt

Welcome to Fanta Pineapple & Grapefruit

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss ..."

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/new-product-development/lilt-axed-by-coca-cola-after-nearly-50-years/676211.article

Coca-Cola has axed its tropical soft drinks brand Lilt after almost 50 years, and relaunched it as Fanta Pineapple & Grapefruit. 

New Fanta Pineapple & Grapefruit 330ml cans, 500ml bottles and two-litre bottles featuring “the same totally tropical taste” as Lilt will roll into retailers tomorrow (14 February).

They feature “a graphic nod to the totally tropical taste of the product’s roots”.

A zero-sugar version of the drink will also be available in a two-litre bottle format.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

if you dont already then follow new foods uk on facebook

May be an image of drink and text that says 'Mover மச்டு o cao Caco-Cala MO Movement EDIT EDITION MITED MITEDEDITIOM FLAVOUR caCo ZERO EROSUGAR SUGAR BY 정도물명이 THE ตรุงด7 ROSALIA ROSALA CREATTONS Bo GALORIES ANY 2 2 FOR E2.50 PaRиn'

"tastes like coconut"

Having just started week 7 of no biscuits , sweets , crisps and fizzy drinks … checking out that Facebook page ranks as one of the stupidest things I’ve done in a while 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Lilt is having it's name changed to Fanta Grapefruit and Pineapple.. I hate this shit. 

Hope their sales collapse. 

why has it upset you so much? it's just a rebranding?

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

why has it upset you so much? it's just a rebranding?

Because it's been lilt since I was a child. I'm 53. Why do they need to change it now?

Rebranding is shit, just promote the product that everyone knows.  I can understand it if something has happened to destroy the current brand name but I just get annoyed about change for changes sake.

Some bloke has charged them a stupid fee to advise them on this pissing away yet more money unecessarily.

It's like when they change a pub name that's been the same for 100 years or if they decided to rename us Birmingham United. Different levels of upset but still frigging annoying.

27 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Because it's been lilt since I was a child. I'm 53. Why do they need to change it now?

Rebranding is shit, just promote the product that everyone knows.  I can understand it if something has happened to destroy the current brand name but I just get annoyed about change for changes sake.

Some bloke has charged them a stupid fee to advise them on this pissing away yet more money unecessarily.

It's like when they change a pub name that's been the same for 100 years or if they decided to rename us Birmingham United. Different levels of upset but still frigging annoying.

maybe the different fruit flavours of fanta sell better than lilt and that's why they did it? there must be a reason and i'd guarantee it's sales based. i've not drank a lilt in years

they wouldn't do it based on a whim

still an odd thing to be outraged about though...

Â