Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The more of this tournament I watch, the more I realise that international football is actually just a bit shit. Roll on next season.

The last thing they should be doing is expanding the euros/WC to let even more rubbish teams in.

No the euros used to be good from 2000 to 2012. This is a shit format and the end of a long hard condensed season.

Shithousery football like England  or Sweden could actually win it not free flowing stuff.

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm so fed up of commentators being incredulous about "late flags" for offside. Have they not been paying attention for the last year?

It's so annoying the way they need to comment on it every single time. It's pretty obvious why they do it, even if it is a bit annoying, it's the lesser of two evils. 

Edited by PieFacE

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Poland on top but the crossing is just terrible. 

How come Zielinski is so bad for them? Usually good for Napoli and he actually has better forward to combine with for NT than club level.

Must be ultimate good for club/s*** for NT player.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Why is he holding onto the bar with one hand whilst trying to catch it? Wtf 

He's trying to just tip it over the bar, easy, problem is it looks like he jumps early and then goes with his left hand which is lower than his right and then just to compound it he goes limp wristed and flaps at it 

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Poland on top but the crossing is just terrible. 

It's a dreadful watch. Shades of David Moyes at ManU here. The wing backs are passing to each other because thecrosses are so over hit.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

How come Zielinski is so bad for them? Usually good for Napoli and he actually has better forward to combine with for NT than club level.

Must be ultimate good for club/s*** for NT player.

The national team are masters at underperforming. 

Looking at the team, there's some talented, experienced players in there. 

Â