Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

Ref is ruining this. Spanish diving all over the shop and he falls for it every time. Meanwhile the Spanish kick lumps out of the polish and he gives nothing. Is he German? 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Danny Murphy doesn't think it was a penalty.

Does this word removed have a brain injury?

I think so too tbh. But more from a personal pov than the rulebook. When you already have passed the ball the way you wanted and have fluffed the attack, then I don't think it's right giving that penalty. There's nothing to punish.

"the ball has gone"

Suddenly, it being a late tackle is fine if it's spectacularly late and the ball is already on its way.

Danny Murphy has no business earning a living talking about the game.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I think so too tbh. But more from a personal pov than the rulebook. When you already have passed the ball the way you wanted and have fluffed the attack, then I don't think it's right giving that penalty. There's nothing to punish.

Anywhere else on the pitch, a late tackle is a foul. It's no different in the area,

Just now, PieFacE said:

The "the ball has gone" argument is a bullshit one too. If the ball is gone then there's no need for the defender to make a stupid challenge like that. 

Just another example of pundits making up rules, and the masses repeating anything they hear on TV.

• Like 1

I want Poland to win and hate this ref but he got the penalty right, I’m glad they missed. But he is giving Poland absolutely nothing tonight and seems to be going out of his way to punish them. 

Â