Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I want Poland to win and hate this ref but he got the penalty right, I’m glad they missed. But he is giving Poland absolutely nothing tonight and seems to be going out of his way to punish them. 

As soon as I said that he gives Poland a free kick when Spain should have got one a second prior lol 

Edited by Ingram85

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Just another example of pundits making up rules, and the masses repeating anything they hear on TV.

No....Just people having their own opinions. If Murphy had shouted pen you'd be just repeating what you heard on tv too. 

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

It's a foul he catches him and its dangerous play.

The ball being gone is irrelevant. Pass the ball and I'll break your leg. No foul.

Personally I'd say penalties should only be given when you deny the opposing team a goal scoring chance or extreme misconduct. This is neither.

This is where I'd argue appraisment or whatever you say in English.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Personally I'd say penalties should only be given when you deny the opposing team a goal scoring chance or extreme misconduct. This is neither.

You're well entitled to suggest the rules change to match that, and I don't think it's such a bad idea, but it's not what the rules currently are. Anything that's a free kick anywhere else is a penalty if it occurs in the box, and that was certainly a free kick anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You're well entitled to suggest the rules change to match that, and I don't think it's such a bad idea, but it's not what the rules currently are. Anything that's a free kick anywhere else is a penalty if it occurs in the box, and that was certainly a free kick anywhere else.

That's fair enough.

If the could change that, I'd also change the red card and penalty punishment cause that double punishment is utter stupid. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

That's fair enough.

If the could change that, I'd also change the red card and penalty punishment cause that double punishment is utter stupid. 

They already did.

Â