Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

Just now, Davkaus said:

What's more annoying, the vuvuzela, or Danny **** Murphy thinking he's the voice of wisdom on international football?

For a (in my opinion) quality footballer that played the right way at his tempo and with great intelligence and technique his football views are archaic.

"Get Traore on"

"Hit some diags."

"Get em turned"

" Win the knock downs and get up the pitch"

The dour arsehole.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Well whatever you do, don't tell your gf 'Lewandowski is quick for an old man'.

She quickly pointed out he was 88 model. She is 87. Those eyes could kill.

Mate.  I've had it all week. I mentioned that Sweden team were old as **** and Seb Larsson was 36. Absolute daggers.

Love, unless you have plans to play in a world Cup or win an Olympic medal don't worry about it bab.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Snoozefest.

Spain need a Callum Wilson. Not seen a more toothless attack since that Bruce team. The one he managed from about 2003-2021. 

Spain need a Mason Mount, according to Murphy just now. :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Morata has to be one of the worst strikers I’ve ever seen. Makes Heskey look like Aguero. 

Ian Wright talked about briefly on his podcast last week or the week before, said he's not seen a striker that looks so void of confidence, never wants it enough, always moaning and feeling sorry for himself 

Punditry is inherently flawed due to the assumption that former players have insight. I don't mind Richards, but Rio is so thick I expect he needs assistance to find his way into the recording studio every night.

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Punditry is inherently flawed due to the assumption that former players have insight. I don't mind Richards, but Rio is so thick I expect he needs assistance to find his way into the recording studio every night.

Think the problem is they often get people based on how well-known they were as a player rather than their insight.

Having said that, Jenas and Savage were bang average players and the BBC seem to love them.

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You either provide insight Rosenior or you have charisma Coleman and McCoist.

Then you have know it all rocket polishers like Rio and Murphy. People with shit for brains and enough money made in their career they never actually had to form a personality.

Â