Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Just now, Mantis said:

Wouldn't make a jot of difference - Southgate would still pick him.

I don't care about it making a difference really, I just want to see Southgate's decision blow up in his face.

A perfect result today would be Maguire getting sent off and conceding a penalty early doors, Jack bagging a hat trick and rest of the midfield being shit. Just to put as much egg on the managers face as possible.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Saka over Sancho. Every game I get closer to wanting us to lose 

I have a real hope that Germany don't just beat us, but that they absolutely **** dismantle us so there's no way to keep this word removed in a job.

Just now, will87 said:

Why there never seems to be room for both Foden and Grealish, our two most talented players, I've no idea.

It makes sense in this team where Kane floats about like a knock off Elmander.

I’m glad he’s finally picked Jack. But that’s like congratulating someone for remebering to breathe. It really shouldn’t be up for debate. Dropping Tyrone and continuing to play the Rice/Philips double pivot means Southgate is still very much making terrible, cowardly decisions. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He was always going to bring maguire back, no point getting upset about that (unless he isn't fit) 

Maguire needs games to get fit, he isnt a naturally fit player. Last season he was rotten for about 2 months when rushed back after his trial

How does saka get in on the right wing (don’t think he’s even played there for arsenal) ahead of sancho

Just listening to the idiot saying maguire is the best defender in the league, he’s like an oil tanker when he turns 

Â