Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

32 minutes ago, useless said:

Not sure what's with all this 'brexit' bullshit in reply to anyone who says anything remotely positve about Gerrard or says something that isn't negative about him,. most of Gerrard's signings haven't even been British, Chambers the only one as far as I'm aware, so no idea what the relelvance of brexit is to Gerrard at all.

Smith was the one signing all the 'British' players, is a tory himself, and was happy to work alongside someone like John Terry, so if anyone is brexity it's him, not that I'm bothered about all that, I liked Smith as manager, but I'm not the one who brought brexit into it, and seems ironic that someone who constantly defends Smith, to be calling others who might have something postive to say of Gerrard, brexity.

I voted remain, I don't care about brexit, or what nationality managers or players are.

And talking about fantasy, this coming from someone who every time certain clubs make signings comes on here stating what amazing business it is, when in most cases probably never even seen that player play, I know this because makes the same claim every time certain clubs, usually Brighton, Newcastle, Wolves, and now Forest make a signing, or even just linked to a player.

And yes Coutinho is a level above our other players, you can see that in his general play, he can do and see things our other players, including Buendia, can't see and do, having a bad game or even a series of bad games doesn't change that, he's just got a better footballing brain than our other players, he's more of a natural footballer, you can see that even when he isn't having a particularly good game, that doesn't mean he should start every game, can have no complaints if he's dropped for Everton, but at his best he's clearly our most talented player.

I believe it's in reference to how people defend their opinions in what said poster perceives to be fantasy, ala Brexit. Nothing to do with Brexit itself. 

But a football forum is all about opinions and if we all had the same opinions it would be a very boring place. So, difference of opinion should be encouraged, imo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sadly I am inclined to agree, he will probably leave!  Let's face it he is not getting this team while slippy G's mate is here putting in crap performances and still starting!!  

Â