Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

57 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

Merson wasn't consistent though. He was here during some of his worst battles (personal) lets be honest so hardly surprising.

Hendrie was never a number 10. Young don't recall any moaning about it other then he was better on the wing. ( which he was)

Ireland was complete shit. 

Struggling to see the point here. 

Wasn't much of a point other than in the 20+ years of the PL I can't recall us having many, but do recall them being largely derided.

Figure Buendia is no different.

11 minutes ago, villaslash said:

Being a big fan of wordplay I can see where you are going but no…I would tell you the origin but it would remove much of the fun of interpretation 🤔

Fair play, I'm just going to assume you're tier 1 roadman... Slash Slash slash.

lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

13 minutes ago, villaslash said:

Being a big fan of wordplay I can see where you are going but no…I would tell you the origin but it would remove much of the fun of interpretation 🤔

This you?

Slash (Musiker) – Wikipedia

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

This you?

Slash (Musiker) – Wikipedia

Could be. 🤫 It always makes me sad when everyone talks only about Ozzy being a Villa fan. I am also currently lobbying for Welcome to the Jungle to play pre-game.I was a big fan of Axel when we were in the championship. hmm…

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Hmm... I'm trying to think of some of our more creative midfielders during the premier league era (that is, a 10 instead of a winger or striker).

Clearly there are gaps in my memory, but of the ones that come to mind:

• Merson
  • Hendrie
  • Ashley Young (under Houllier)
  • Ireland
  • Grealish
  • Buendia

With perhaps the exception of Grealish - a generational talent - they all have something in common: They were slated here for not doing enough/not being consistent.

I wonder if we just don't appreciate our number 10's?

NRC is disappointed not to have made your list.

• Haha 1

You were the guy who made a hole in the Witton end with his dick, when Villa won promotion ( can't remember whether it was  the old 3rd to second division or 2nd to 1st)😂

Edited by Dave_jW
Replying to Villaslash

3 hours ago, villaslash said:

Could be. 🤫 It always makes me sad when everyone talks only about Ozzy being a Villa fan. I am also currently lobbying for Welcome to the Jungle to play pre-game.I was a big fan of Axel when we were in the championship. hmm…

I thought Slash was a dirty old stokie?

(not that that would preclude him from a username on VT or anything)

Edited by alreadyexists

13 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

He's defo a Stokie.

A Stokie you say. You have gone too far sir.😱 to prove it I shall type something no Stokie could write, I’m glad Matty Cash is cutting back on his channeling of Stoke’s most famous player Rory Delap on the constant long throws. What more evidence do you need? 😏

• Haha 2

Â