Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Seems to start on the RW for Norwich but drifts, going to be so interesting to see where DS starts him I wouldn't bet against Emi LW, Traoré RW and Jack central with Ollie ahead. Just gives us so many options based on the formation.

Emi wouldn't go LW over Jack when bulk of Jack's goals and assists in PL are on LW. Still think Jack is the LW 433 successor to Hazard in PL. He could go RM in middle 3 in 433 with McGinn and Luiz behind Grealish Watkins Traore. Depends if we make any first XI signings for front 6 but I reckon we'll look at cover signings now. 

Just now, avfc1982am said:

Their confirming the agreement, officially Weds I believe, when the window opens.

Official site have confirmed it. Medical after Argentina’s game and then signing.

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

from official site (tweet above has link):

The mention that he will " Undergo a medical after the game " should allay peopled fears about him potentially being crocked and us pre paying for him?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The mention that he will " Undergo a medical after the game " should allay peopled fears about him potentially being crocked and us pre paying for him?

Yeah I think so. I actually have full faith in the management and ownership of the club. So I am pretty sure they wouldn’t risk such a big signing, or any signing I suppose, without full medical etc.

Â