Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

I agree he says that but he drifts anyway. Lots of his runs in Romania game were left wing left corner but all over the pitch as well

Not disagreeing, he spent a lot of time out left have just rewatched the game. Same with Emi B normally starts right but spends a lot of time central. We are going to see some great football next season I reckon. Just need to sort the CM area out now!

3 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Not disagreeing, he spent a lot of time out left have just rewatched the game. Same with Emi B normally starts right but spends a lot of time central. We are going to see some great football next season I reckon. Just need to sort the CM area out now!

Personally have no problem with Luiz McGinn (Sanson backup still haven't seen enough but they bought for a reason) plus Nakamba for certain opposition and Ramsey/Carney. Really don't see what's wrong with 5-6 players we have for 2-3 positions

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

With his tackle numbers per game in Championship last season only less than Cash in Villa squad PL season it's like signing a new defender with all the attacking attributes to go with

That Norwich guy on the Villa View reckons last year he were phenominal at his defensive game.

The way that Norwich fan put down all the Norwich fans who were slating Buendia for joining us over Arsenal, let's just say I had respect for him for the things he said, he spoke sense.

I think he will Flourish under Smith and not to call Norwich crap or anything but if you let you main guy go your not as ambitious as the club that just took him from you. Buendia in a side that wants to attack and attack, he's an Argentine that's going to kick some serious ass next season. If it's one thing I always said about the Canaries when it came to game time it were damn that Buendia, now we have the bloke.

Grealish - Watkins - Buendia is a frontline no defence is going to enjoy next season.

Where do we expect him to play? Right side would see Traore drop out. I think it's more likely we'll see him start centre before all hell breaks loose and him Grealish and Traore start the interchanging. It's a mouthwatering propect!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Pereira I'd bring in now as he's a creative player that would be great as a 10. Sure Pereira is mainly Right Winger but if he were bought either Buendia or Pereira could take up the no10 while the other takes the RW.

Just now, desensitized43 said:

Where do we expect him to play? Right side would see Traore drop out. I think it's more likely we'll see him start centre before all hell breaks loose and him Grealish and Traore start the interchanging. It's a mouthwatering propect!

Probably Grealish Buendia Traore behind Watkins 

4 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I said this pretty much last night.

I'd go with Grealish Left still, Buendia  either center or right but there's still one spot we could buy for and I'd make that Pereira and maybe have Buendia take up the no10 so Pereira can be on the right in his main position.

Having Pereira, Buendia and Grealish support Watkins, I have no worries at all that goals are going to flow and it's going to be a gushing time.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Honestly, i think we need to wait and see who else we sign this summer, as any future signings may have an impact on who starts where.

However, i fully expect him to be CAM or RW, probably either depending on formation etc. (ie: RW in a 433, or CAM in a 4231, or RW in a 4231)

With our "current" players, i would play him as a CAM probably, but who knows who we will sign before the window closes!, it could be McNeil - Grealish - Buendia, Grealish - Ward Prowse - Buendia, Grealish - Buendia - Traore, or in a 433 just Grealish - Watkins - Buendia????

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Personally have no problem with Luiz McGinn (Sanson backup still haven't seen enough but they bought for a reason) plus Ramsey/Carney

I expect him to make that his position his own next season. 

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Pereira I'd bring in now as he's a creative player that would be great as a 10. Sure Pereira is mainly Right Winger but if he were bought either Buendia or Pereira could take up the no10 while the other takes the RW.

Smith won't drop Traore after debut season he had. That would be a waste of money and talent. He's earned the right to be in first XI. Baggies will be wanting 30m for Pereira after Buendia fee and doubt we're laying down that money with capable players already regardless of what VT thinks of some of them

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Pereira won't come in now he could still end up at Norwich but seems Leeds are the front runners, we can only have so many creative players.

• Like 1

Â