Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, AJ said:

I really don't get the saltiness of Norwich fans. They expected Emi B to go to a " proper" club?

They would rather he go to a club that signed up for plans to ruin football, rather than a club whose intention is to break up the hold the self entitled 6 hold on the Premier League? 

They are silly.

It’s no different to how we would feel if we had sold Jack to Everton the season we got promoted. We’d have grudgingly accepted selling him to a Manchester or Madrid club but would have lost our shit if we’d flogged him to Everton (or even Spurs/Arsenal). 

7 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It’s no different to how we would feel if we had sold Jack to Everton the season we got promoted. We’d have grudgingly accepted selling him to a Manchester or Madrid club but would have lost our shit if we’d flogged him to Everton (or even Spurs/Arsenal). 

The difference between Villa and Everton is not comparable to that of Villa and Norwich.

5 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The difference between Villa and Everton is not comparable to that of Villa and Norwich.

Ok choose Spurs then. I’m sure it’s not too hard to understand their frustration.  

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Never.

Why ain't I got no likes again, we should get extra in transfer window.

I agree, I must be nearly out of likes. Which is why you’re not getting one now. 😃

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

As I walked onto the steps of the Holte End,

As I walked onto the Holte End one day,

Written by Keith Bryenton of the Dougal Mob in 1970 along with the lyrics for HEITS and a few others

• Like 2

Arsenal fans on the Swedish forum claiming we are in fact paying £50m for Buendia if you count the add ons :rolleyes:

Some of them do seem gutted they missed out thou.

7 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

This wouldn’t be happening so quickly if he didn’t want to come to us. The transfer would rumble on all summer while his agent tried to get Arsenal to match our bid if that’s where he wanted to go.

He has chosen us over Arsenal.

Yes he has.

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I disagree mate. Norwich accepted one offer and that was ours. So his decision was join us or stay at Norwich. So he hasn’t chosen us over Arsenal.  But end of the day, who cares? He’s our player. 

Â