2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

It's bare stressful blud. Fam.

Fam.

Blud.

Repeat.

Oh god you sound like my stupid son.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Lets be fair. What Arse fans are saying is irrelevant. The fact they are still talking about it shows how rattled they are.

It's funny.

I think the real talk begins when Beundia scores against them.

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

I learned that from AFTV.

I'm nearly 40..just typing it nearly gave me an anyerism.

I hope you feel sorry for me then because I have to hear it every day from a 17 year old who thinks he's a wona be G.

Personally I'm getting ready to make him homeless and kick him to his girlfriend's mother's and she can have him if he continues the stupid Lingo.

I must have a sense of humour to listen to that talk every day, don't worry I do get my revenge with constant beatings, I am trying to encourage and speed up the moving on process now 🤣🤣🤣.

1 minute ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Picked us over Arsenal.

I read an Arsenal fan on twitter saying we can't even compete with Villa and we offered the same as them, what is the world coming to.

I instantly though yes it's been a long time coming this has, now wait till we do to the other so called big clubs who are greedy as.

What we did to Arsenal I would love nothing more than for us to get one over Man UTD like that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I hope you feel sorry for me then because I have to hear it every day from a 17 year old who thinks he's a wona be G.

Personally I'm getting ready to make him homeless and kick him to his girlfriend's mother's and she can have him if he continues the stupid Lingo.

I must have a sense of humour to listen to that talk every day, don't worry I do get my revenge with constant beatings, I am trying to encourage and speed up the moving on process now 🤣🤣🤣.

Just throw him out on the street until he stops taking like middle aged me on YouTube from London.

Just now, Pissflaps said:

Just throw him out on the street until he stops taking like middle aged me on YouTube from London.

I already told him I will throw him in the smelliest Wheely bin and push it down the street if he continues.

• Haha 1

When you read a message like this on Arsenal forum you know that Arsenal are dreaming if they think they are a bigger club than us:

It's actually crazy that Buendia himself wanted to play with Aston Villa over us. http://i.imgur.com/W3ZIG2h.gif

In cases like that, you are expecting the player to say "No I only want to play for Arsenal, not Aston Villa". But he actually wanted to play with Aston Villa instead of us.

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

They weren't happy but locked the thread already by this morning when I saw the news about Emi

Yeah it's absolutely crazy that.

I wonder by this time next year will we continue on this trend of pissing Arsenal off because that's two players now we've done Arsenal fans heads in over lol.

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

When you read a message like this on Arsenal forum you know that Arsenal are dreaming if they think they are a bigger club than us:

It's actually crazy that Buendia himself wanted to play with Aston Villa over us. http://i.imgur.com/W3ZIG2h.gif

In cases like that, you are expecting the player to say "No I only want to play for Arsenal, not Aston Villa". But he actually wanted to play with Aston Villa instead of us.

Could be that simple though, albeit for different reasons 

First is the expectation that he will be 1st choice here guaranteed starter whereas arsenal isn't so sure 

Second could be our good scouting or even Emi just openly asking him, he's a player who can play 10 or RW coming in, he's at a stage of his career where he should be nailing his favoured position, maybe we got it right and arsenal didn't 

So we offered his his favourite position every week, if that's the case then I'm glad he chose us, doesn't have to be money, doesn't have to be this big club bollocks or our project vs their demise, can be as simple as we will play him as a 10 and arsenal want to play him on the right 

• Like 1

Â