New kits 21/22

sne

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/2021/rangers_2021_2022_home_kit.jpghttps://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/2021/fluminense_2021_2022_away_kit.jpg

I guess I just like a nice, simple, clean kit. I think both of these are lovely. I've heard all sorts of negative things about Castore's quality control, but their designs are just marvellous.

I'd be curious to see what Umbro or Castore would come up with for a Villa kit.

maccabi_haifa_2021_2022_home_shirt_a.jpg

I used to live in Haifa, so Maccabi Haifa are the only club I've followed that I've ever been able to watch in person (except for the currently-on-hiatus Rochester Rhinos who just became the pet project of Jamie Vardy). I have a Maccabi Haifa shirt that looks just like the white half of this one that I like very much, but I'm not entirely convinced by the halfsies look.

Camisetas Nike del Maccabi Haifa 2017/2018

The one I have is this without the shoulder stripe and I like it. They've done hoops, they've done checks, they've done green, they've done halves. I think Nike is kind of throwing templates at them rather than giving them special attention. My shirt and shorts both have iron on badges that have both started to disintegrate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Anyone seen the new blues top its not quite Ipswich this year more of a cold Hull kit!

Tbf, as much as it feels wrong to type a positive about the crusty bumholes it’s probably the best looking home and most modern kit they have had for a very very long time. 

New Wrexham home and GK shirt. The 1934 is in memory of the Gresford mining disaster where many fans worked an extra shift to be able to go and watch the game against Tranmere, later that afternoon, but ultimately never made it. 266 men lost their lives. 

img_0142-edit_1.jpg?itok=faiYvLqN

new_shirts_2.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

New Wrexham home and GK shirt. The 1934 is in memory of the Gresford mining disaster where many fans worked an extra shift to be able to go and watch the game against Tranmere, later that afternoon, but ultimately never made it. 266 men lost their lives. 

img_0142-edit_1.jpg?itok=faiYvLqN

new_shirts_2.jpg

Sentiment kinda spoiled by the huge TikTok logo 😂 also thought “what has Jack got to do with mining in Wrexham?”

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, a m ole said:

Sentiment kinda spoiled by the huge TikTok logo 😂 also thought “what has Jack got to do with mining in Wrexham?”

I get where you're coming from but the logo blends in with the colour scheme of the shirts and isn't jarring like many sponsors can be. 

It's not being sold on sentimental value, I added all that info in myself. It does look like some press release blurb looking back at it. I live about a mile away from the site/memorial so it means something to me every time I pass it. 

I get countless messages from the Mrs with Ticktok videos daily but I refuse to sign up. I thank them for their cash to help us rise up the leagues though! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sne said:

Honestly this one for Bahia in the Brazilian league kinda works. Wouldn't want Villa to have but still.

EC Bahia 2021 LGBTricolor shirt #ecbahia #LGBTricolor #BBMPec_bahia_2021_lgbtricolor_shirt_c.jpeg

That's a belter. Seems like it's only available in their club shop though, any Bahia based Villa fans on here..?

Â