Middlesbrough 2021-22 Hummel Home Shirt #boro #Middlesbroughfc #sharethegame

Crewe Alexandra 2021-22 FBT Home Shirt #CreweAlexandra #CreweAlex

theres a lot of try hard kits about

I like the 32Red tagline - Set your limits

Almost like telling the fans, don't expect much and you won't be disapponted

17 minutes ago, YLN said:

I like the 32Red tagline - Set your limits

Almost like telling the fans, don't expect much and you won't be disapponted

I was thinking the same thing about the Mornflake slogan: Mighty oats.

Like, "Eat oats and you, too, will become strong." Mmm...oats.

It's almost enough to make me want to renounce my citizenship. You know, that and everything else that's transpired in America over the past five or six years.

I wish we could keep it simple and classy like the Centennial kit.
U.S. Soccer MNT on Twitter: "Powder blue. Centennial. Waldo. Bomb pop. #TBT  to a few of our favorite #USMNT kits over the years. 👕🇺🇸📸 |  https://t.co/T7vkI5qSQc… https://t.co/76QTxPwfoh"

And then if we want to go bonkers on a third kit, great. But that doesn't even get "go bonkers" right. It almost looks okay on Puli, though.

I'm not from the US and as such I can't really comment on what they should wear, but I really liked when they wore red and white hoops, like the 2012 or even the 2018 home kits. It's unique to them, comes directly from the flag and looks brilliant.

8 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I'm not from the US and as such I can't really comment on what they should wear, but I really liked when they wore red and white hoops, like the 2012 or even the 2018 home kits. It's unique to them, comes directly from the flag and looks brilliant.

I'm not a big fan of the "Waldo shirts" as they're a bit...on the nose? But they have a big cult following in the States. Personally, I like a primarily white home shirt (sash or stripe or whatever is fine) and blue or white shorts (see Centennial kit above). Away, we can mix it up a bit, but...not, not like this. One idea I saw someone express that I think would actually be super rad is a "Statue of Liberty patina" green with gold and black trim. Holy cow, that would be fantastic. Almost like Germany's iconic away kits from the "Germany is awesome" era in the '90s.

On a side note, I really like Wales' away kit for the Euros. Proper Australia kit.

Edited by JamieZ
Typo.
  • Like 1

On 16/06/2021 at 23:16, ThunderPower_14 said:

Unfortunately, as “soccer” has taken a back seat in American sports until relatively recently, I don’t see us as having a traditional look. I also like the hoops look, but I think our “tradition” is going to become getting crazy Nike kits every year

• Haha 1

Â