New kits 21/22

sne

2 hours ago, JamieZ said:

I actually like it—although I'm not a fan of the buttoned-all-the-way-to-the-top look on collared shirts. Always one button unfastened unless you're wearing a tie.

I like it but the pattern on the material is awful, it’s 80s/90s wallpaper stuff. It also looks like a knitted shirt. Make that a standard shirt in white with a more uniform pattern and it’s awesome. 

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I like it but the pattern on the material is awful, it’s 80s/90s wallpaper stuff. It also looks like a knitted shirt. Make that a standard shirt in white with a more uniform pattern and it’s awesome. 

That's fair. I have a feeling it'll look good on the pitch, where you can't see the detailing. Depending on the shorts...

The white strip where the buttons are makes it look like a vicar collar or something. The sponsor logo is awful and looks huge. Shorts are also very meh.

newcastle_united_2021_2022_home_kit_a.jpegnewcastle_united_2021_2022_home_kit_g.jpeg

The whole thing about Lotus was that they used to have a green logo on a yellow background, like the team:

lotus.png

Seems kind of a shame that they wouldn't agree to just do their current logo in green for this shirt.

• Like 1

Â