Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

I guess most things are easy if you know how. Still it’s impressive to a 58 year old Luddite. 😀

Completely get where you're coming from. My friends are very techie people, and sometimes I'm so impressed by the most trivial coding and graphic work, they genuinly must think I'm challenged. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

When are they back in training? 

Last year kappa had a pre season training range 

Our first game is 14th August, so two weeks before that is 31st July… so maybe 28th or so at the latest?

50 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Our first game is 14th August, so two weeks before that is 31st July… so maybe 28th or so at the latest?

For training? They're usually back first few days of July aren't they?

This is a test post to see what icon I get on my avatar following the recent changes. 

I have chosen to make this post here as I am also keen to stay on topic and understand if there is any more news on the new kit... We now have new (and newish) players to showcase our new uniforms and some of us are anxious to UNLOAD some wad and coin in the marketplace for us to wear the said uniform. 

Edit - Meh, a silver waving thing... :(

Edited by Raver50032

7 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

For training? They're usually back first few days of July aren't they?

I can’t remember I thought it was about 3 weeks before the season, but could be completely wrong!

Feels extremely 'meh' to me and looks a bit phoned-in compared to the last few years, where I felt the training gear was actually nicer than the main kit, for the most part.

Nothing hugely wrong with it, just not very inspired or impressive.

• Like 3

On 24/06/2021 at 18:07, Big Salad said:

May be in the minority here lol but how about something based on/similar to the one we wore in the 87-88 season?

Aston Villa 1987-88 retro football shirt | Retrofootball®

You know what, I always thought I hated this top. Then after too many beers I bought it from Scoredraw. I absolutely love it.

• Like 1