Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

58 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

@Jas10 There you go mate, sorry I couldn't do much with the collar without finding a better template or spending a load of time.

Could you try it with the lighter shade on this mate? And maybe some larger “flaps” for the collar or just go collarless.

spacer.png

Just that the more purple tilt/tint leans toward the more West Ham kind of kit.

Edited by Jas10

32 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Like that a lot.  Not a fan of collars so enough of a nod to the 70's kit,  whilst still being something I'd wear. 

I still want us to do a version of the 82 one though for it 40 year anniversary. Do it now. If we wait till 10 years time then we'll have won the thing so much that our first one will have lost a lot of its meaning ;).

Yeah, we definitely should.

It’s lovely tbh, proper claret again 😆 (sorry to keep banging on about that! No purple! 😆)

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

Lerner had us dressed up as Barney the dinosaur - way too much purple!

In the early years it was quite the contrary, we were basically rocking Man Utd red before Macron came along.

Moustapha Salifou of Aston Villa Photo d'actualité - Getty Images

5 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

@Phil Silvers Quite a fan of this, good suggestion mate!

Love that reminds me a bit of the 90s LDV sash kit. Bit random but could you do the kappa logo in light blue and put the proper coloured badge on?

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Very carefully worded press release 

OB Sports is a leader in sports and entertainment and widely recognized as one of the most trustworthy and reliable platforms in Asia. OB Sports devotes its efforts to not only establish a secured platform for its users but also to provide a diversified high-quality interactive entertainment experience for football fans. OB has received fervent support from millions of users as well as trust and broad recognition from within the industry and is widely regarded as the leading force in Asia in the fields of sports and entertainment.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/june/Villa-announce-OB-Sports-partnership/

So basically betting firms can now be referred to as sports & entertainment interactive experiences platforms…