Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s incredibly dubious to me that the sponsor website doesn’t even work properly. Does anyone know of them? 

Yeah this doesn't look very promising or positive to me. Feel like something we would have gotten under Xia or Lerner.

They seem to know what they are doing thou so hopefully this is OK too.

Just now, The_Steve said:

It’s incredibly dubious to me that the sponsor website doesn’t even work properly. Does anyone know of them? 

Never heard of them, however the website thing was the same with W88 and a number of these betting companies. Their main business is in Asia and so they will likely have a very active website under an Asian domain. The '.co.uk' domain until this deal was done was probably pretty useless to them. They've thrown up a holding page for now with a view to building something better, combined with this deal to break in to the UK market. 

• Like 1

It looked like they sponsored Juventus last year. 

I think they are essentially Chinese and mainly focused on the Chinese Market.  They're probably only setting up a UK site due to the sponsorship and it's not up yet. 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Never heard of them, however the website thing was the same with W88 and a number of these betting companies. Their main business is in Asia and so they will likely have a very active website under an Asian domain. The '.co.uk' domain until this deal was done was probably pretty useless to them. They've thrown up a holding page for now with a view to building something better, combined with this deal to break in to the UK market. 

The point is that they’re Asian. That’s a huge market that we’ve really not tapped. Who was that Japanese striker/winger we were recently linked with? 

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

The point is that they’re Asian. That’s a huge market that we’ve really not tapped. Who was that Japanese striker/winger we were recently linked with? 

I agree it's a market we've not tapped yet, however I don't think this deal means all that much in that regard. W88 and last years shirt sponsor LT were both Asian gambling companies as well, and I'm not sure how much impact those deals had on getting our name out there.

2 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I agree it's a market we've not tapped yet, however I don't think this deal means all that much in that regard. W88 and last years shirt sponsor LT were both Asian gambling companies as well, and I'm not sure how much impact those deals had on getting our name out there.

You’re probably right. We need to buy the Japanese lad or who’s that fella who plays with Harry Kane at Spurs….?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If the highest bidder is a weird Chinese betting firm, then they'll be getting the spot.

Is it Everton that have angry birds? 

Its all money and completely irrelevant to me, I think the only partner I've got involved with was buying the villa keg off purity

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was enjoying us having a shirt without a grubby little gambling logo on it.

The sooner gambling sponsorship and advertising is banned, the better.

When was that, 2017?

edit: Actually scratch that, 2016 was the last time we didn't have a betting logo on our shirt.

Edited by Keyblade

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

LT was a betting firm.

Unless I'm misreading this and we're not having Cazoo on our kit next season?

I genuinely had to Google LT and villa to see what you were talking about. Shows how little attention I pay to it:D

53 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

New sleeve sponsor on there already

Celebrate Well Done GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Edit - but can you make the sash claret and blue to do a Reebok throw back kit?? Loved that kit 

Edit 2 - or a different kit request, an update of the away kit we had under Mon, acorns Nike shirt the turquoise and black one

Edited by villa4europe