Breakaway League

Jareth

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Did you expect anything else?  Swept under the carpet and quickly forgotten by all- until they try something similar again in a few yrs.

They will but this time they'll include UEFA.

We need to get rid of Sky. They're charging  £20 for chisora v Parker. C rate fighters! Joke company. Direct collective broadcasting from the Premier League. Clubs can make double/triple what they are now. 

I was honestly hopeful they'd **** off, and we'd basically have a reset of professional football in this country, but this will be considered a minor spat between billionaires that is quickly forgotten.

The collective backslapping between Sky pundits, Boris and supporters groups of these clubs is going to be sickening.

The theme already seems to be that these words removed are being seen as heroes for walking back their plans to destroy the game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Recon the pl will eventually adapt the  Liga model where the top clubs get the lion share of the revenue from the TV money. 

Some compromise would have been made for them to back down from the SL

Why would 14 clubs vote for that?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

Don't know, have they issued a video statement on TikTok?

I'm not sure my ticker can stand much more of this.  I feel like a Grandfather! 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Recon the pl will eventually adapt the  Liga model where the top clubs get the lion share of the revenue from the TV money. 

Some compromise would have been made for them to back down from the SL

No GIF

Â