Breakaway League

Jareth

After watching back the statement and questions in the HoC it’s clear the English teams won’t be participating. If UEFA and FIFA don’t sort it the government will legislate with cross-party support. 

The only questions now are about levels of punishment and ultimately, ownership of the offending clubs. Suspect Woodward, Levy et al are finished. 

Edited by Awol

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Man Utd up 12% on the stock exchange, Juventus up 16% at times.

That's all good then!

I'm a little surprised there have been no leaks from the football supporting staff at JPM in New York.

There must be all sorts of emergency meetings going on and I'd love to see the legalese in the binding agreement they've all signed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villakram said:

I'm a little surprised there have been no leaks from the football supporting staff at JPM in New York.

There must be all sorts of emergency meetings going on and I'd love to see the legalese in the binding agreement they've all signed.

As there have been no leaks, it makes me think that this was a testing the waters exercise to gauge the reaction? Set up a nice website and make some announcements and see what happens? 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Why? 

Wont get that pay say anywhere else 

I have a lot of time for OGS. And whatever you think of him he will always and have always set the fans of Man Utd before the Glaziers.

I can see him walking and getting a compo (as this surely wasn't in his contract).

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

As there have been no leaks, it makes me think that this was a testing the waters exercise to gauge the reaction? Set up a nice website and make some announcements and see what happens? 

Thing is, did they even need to test the waters? Literally everyone knew the blowback to this would be fierce.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

The kit stealers as champions makes me slightly nauseated

Keep the results and give 3-0 win for each game still to be played against the 6. Puts us in 3rd and Leicester way clear at the top. Sorted.

• Like 2

Â