Weekends Football 5/7 March

andykeenan

This would be a big result at both ends of the table - it'd mean Newcastle, Brighton and Fulham in a genuine battle for the final relegation place and it'd leave Liverpool looking at needing to win the Champions League in order to qualify for it. 

Excellent.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

This would be a big result at both ends of the table - it'd mean Newcastle, Brighton and Fulham in a genuine battle for the final relegation place and it'd leave Liverpool looking at needing to win the Champions League in order to qualify for it. 

Excellent.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Well the Baggies/Toon came was simply awful, neither side look like they want to stay in the Premiership. I feel like games like that really suffer without a crowd.

Credit to Fulham though, playing well against a poor looking Liverpool. The Klopp magic not working anymore?

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not sure how I feel about that!

You know exactly how to feel. Probability suggests that their run cannot continue on, who better than Aston Villa to end it for you? We've been ending bad streaks, goalscoring droughts etc for years!

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Villaphan04 said:

I’m genuinely curious at this but at what point should Klopp be under serious pressure? 

think if their run continues like this that he’ll step away in the summer.

Fortunately absolutely none of it is his fault, it is all down to Jordan Pickford and the conspiracy against the good people of Liverpool. They are such a special club and no fans in the ground is affecting them, it simply not fair.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

I’m genuinely curious at this but at what point should Klopp be under serious pressure? 

think if their run continues like this that he’ll step away in the summer.

Gerrard wins the title at Rangers and ‘comes home’

• Like 1

Â