Weekends Football 5/7 March

andykeenan

2-2 at HT in the battle of the best #9's in the world between Lewandowski and Haaland.

Bayern 2 Dortmund 2. Both players have 2 goals each. Fantastic players.

Bayern and Lewandowski won it at the end via 2 late goals, ended 4-2 with Lewandowski scoring 3.

Had the game on in the background and Bayern battered Dortmund as far as I saw. Had a ton of shots and most of the ball.

31 league goals in 23 games for Lewandowski so far :o That's peak Messi/Ronaldo level numbers.

Edited by sne

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Brighton typical again were brilliant and lost, its the most unsurprising thing in football yet are praised again :D 

I watched the first half and thought they were great. Then watched a film with the wife. Was shocked to see they lost.

Brighton are only doing marginally better with 26 points after 27 games, than we were doing this time last season with 25 points after 27 games. Two important games against Newcastle and Southampton coming up for them, after that they have a really difficult run in until the end of the season, in fact of their final eight games, the game against Sheffield United in April is probably the only one in which I'd have them down as favorites.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Gonna try a bit of self harm and see how long I can manage to watch the Tesco v Bruce game. Hoping for at least some comedy moments.

I'm watching it too for the lols. Regardless of the result it will be quite funny either way. Win-win kinda game this.

• Like 2

2021 and we still get to "enjoy" a game between Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce in the PL. That's kinda shocking really.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, sne said:

2021 and we still get to "enjoy" a game between Steve Bruce and Sam Allardyce in the PL. That's kinda shocking really.

just need these 2 managerial icons back  in the top flightTony Pulis's touchline dance was painful and nostalgic for Stoke: How the  national press reported West Brom's win - Birmingham Live

• Haha 2

Newcastle created a few chances early on but as usual, with a Bruce managed side, they've got deeper and deeper and WBA have had most the possession. 

Just need that chap up top to get his blue rinse on one in the 2nd half. 

Managed almost 35 minutes before I switched it off. Currently watching the men's 50 km cross country skiing race as I needed to watch something with a bit more action.

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

where is WBA vs Toon live?, cant see it on BT or Sky??

I think it's on Amazon Prime. I'm watching it on a hooky website. 

If I were you, I'd go count the grass or do something more productive. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Like 1

Â