Weekends Football 5/7 March

andykeenan

I don't watch much football apart from Villa. However, I have Amazon Prime, so thought I'd check out Albion v Newcastle. 

Both these teams are absolutely dreadful. I cannot believe this is "the best league in the world". Two manager, twenty two player, robbing a living. 

I'm bizarrely intrigued on the game due to how bad they both are. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Its on amazon prime

Does anyone else find the picture quality on Amazon Prime to be really poor. 

I'm watching on a full size screen. The colour is washed out and picture jerky. I've tried it on a Now TV boa and on my Virgin V6 box and it's same on both.  It's like it's optimised for small screens only. 

If they want to get into football properly they are going to need to do better. 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm watching on a full size screen. The colour is washed out and picture jerky. I've tried it on a Now TV boa and on my Virgin V6 box and it's same on both.  It's like it's optimised for small screens only. 

I have Amazon Prime and it’s always heavily delayed. My goal app, and comments in here are always well ahead of my “live” feed. I’ve tried it both via my firestick and the prime app in my TV and always the same.

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just switched over to sky and there's barely any difference if any at all.

With all these changes for Liverpool and I still don't see that Ben Davies lad anywhere near the team sheet. I'm pretty sure the plop fans were all saying how they have found a £1m bargain from the championship, or is it a waste of a £1m which could have easily covered their furlough expenses?

• Like 1

Â