Weekends Football 5/7 March

andykeenan

1 hour ago, sne said:

Dream result for Barca in the Madrid derby,  1-1 and suddenly Barca are very much in the title race.

I think a Real win would have been much  better for Barca. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think a Real win would have been much  better for Barca. 

Perhaps. Real would have been equal on points with them rather than 2 behind and Atletico would have been 2 points ahead instead of 3.

Depends on how the rest of the season plays out I guess and if Real is not seen as a threat then I would agree.

I know he’s invisible on the pitch most the time, but how did Spurs get away with cloning a genetically superior Harry Winks and playing him at left back? That fancy South American name isn’t fooling me.

Edited by a m ole

The fact that almost out of contract Benteke has stopped being shit makes me want him at Villa even less.

We've had far too many expensive flops on long contracts stinking the place out with bad attitudes thank you.

20 minutes ago, PaulC said:

With Bale back that forward line at Spurs is a bit special. Spurs should be making top 4 

Manchester clubs and Chelsea are all locks so really they're fighting for one position. Won three in a row but still 8 points off Leicester so remains a bit ask, they've got more chance in europa.

Â