Weekends Football 5/7 March

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

blimey, Scott Parker does think he's on a cat walk doent he......

I presume he bought that jacket pre-lockdown.

Klopp's expression reminds me of that chap from the memes who is smiling through the pain.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Klopp's expression reminds me of that chap from the memes who is smiling through the pain.

I seriously almost posted this exact thing last week - his interviews are like when a young lad gets hurt or embarrassed by a girl and can’t get the nervous 😬 grin off his face while saying he’s fine on the verge of tears.

Edited by a m ole
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I presume he bought that jacket pre-lockdown.

Bet he's actually quite happy now

Meme guy 'Hide the Pain' Harold takes a tour of Manchester City - Manchester  Evening News

• Haha 2

They really need to do something about this made up added time. Seems to slip under the radar whether it be 50% of the added time added to the added time like just now or not enough time added after VAR. 4 minutes turning into 6 just now was a load of nonsense and just Friend protecting himself from Klopp.

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 1

I bet Newcastle and Brighton are fuming with that Liverpool lineup - such a weak 11 against a relegation threatened team.

Fulham probably couldn’t believe their eyes seeing the team sheet but still did want they needed to do though.

im guessing Klopp is putting all his eggs in the Champions League basket?  

2 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

They really need to do something about this made up added time. Seems to slip under the radar whether it be 50% of the added time added at the end of the game like just now or not enough time added after VAR. 4 minutes turning into 6 just now was a load of nonsense and just Friend protecting himself from Klopp.

Yep added time is just Bullshit time atm totally made up. Example - Villa vs Sheffield united , Jagielka's sending off was atleast 2mins just standing round but added time was just 4 mins all together. Other games its been 6 mins added time for zero big stoppages like vs Leeds. And it felt like vs Leeds it was just 6 mins to try get them the equalizer.

• Like 1

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Joachim Andersen looks like a really good player, been vital for Fulham

Took them a while to get going but Fulham have been really good in the loan market this season.

Andersen, Lookman, Areola, Loftus-Cheek, Lemina & Maja.

Will be a massive job in the summer thou regardless if they stay up or go down

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

More important for Klopp is the game on wednesday. if Leipzig go there and win 3-1 or by more than 2 goals and send Liverpool out of the champions league then the season is over. 

Its in Budapest 

Â