Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

Whenever we've started slowly this season we've usually struggled to get going at all but luckily enough these haven't been able to take advantage in the slightest so far. Poor effort from McGinn but hopefully it gets us going.

Becoming less and less surprised by how good Targett has become with how consistently he's performing. Looks our best player so far.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I think it was tough, pressure from defender, having to shoot across your body, on weaker foot. Wish he’d scored though!

He's a premier league player, 4 yards out. He has to score or at least hit the target. 

Just now, ender4 said:

That was a tricky chance to score from

I don't think it's that easy, had to battle to get there, keeper doesn't give him a lot to aim at

Not so much "has to be on target" cos he's aiming for such a small gap at the far post rather than just aimlessly blasting it at goal

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I don't think it's that easy, had to battle to get there, keeper doesn't give him a lot to aim at

Not so much "has to be on target" cos he's aiming for such a small gap at the far post rather than just aimlessly blasting it at goal

it was quite clearly not an easy chance agreed

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He does well to get there but then he's striking the ball from 4 yards out. I doubt mcginn gets many easier chances all season.