Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Well that’s if you go out and spunk it on two players.

we could easily improve by spending it on 4

4  x £25m players are all going to need to hit the jackpot to make up for what we're losing. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Well that’s if you go out and spunk it on two players.

we could easily improve by spending it on 4

I think McKenzie and Lange have to earn their money now, you would expect the club to have identified options for the eventuality of Jack going or Jack staying.

We need to strengthen to offset the loss of Jack with low risk, proven quality, but also, pick up those “Mahrez/Kante” type gems that can do a job and grow into their potential.

Time to step up gents! 

1 minute ago, LockStockVilla said:

Allegedly Gladbach need the cash and the asking price is ~25m…well worth taking a punt at that price. 

Happily take Zakaria or Florian Neuhaus as well.

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

4  x £25m players are all going to need to hit the jackpot to make up for what we're losing. 

Can't even get borderline good Championship player last several seasons for £25 million. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LockStockVilla said:

What makes him much different to Bailey (who according to reports is on the radar)? 

If he moves, he'll join a UCL club like his father. Bailey seems motivated to play in England regardless and would potentially be swayed by the ambition of our project. Or for all we know he'll reject us if Jack leaves. 

5 minutes ago, LockStockVilla said:

What makes him much different to Bailey (who according to reports is on the radar)? 

He has Mino Raiola as agent.

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

- £100m bid from City

- Reports that triggers a release clause

- Percy says move is impending

- Medical early next week

- Percy and every Journo going saying completed early next week.

- Jack reportedly handing in a transfer request

- Kevan Grealish deleting his Twitter.

- Jack deleting Pro-Man U tweets

Please let's keep Jack to the Jack thread.

Sorry, but the title of this thread is Summertransfer window 2021 - the alleged sale of our best player is a major factor in that, so I'll continue - thanks.

If we sell at 100m its a bargain for the team buying.

2 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Sorry, but the title of this thread is Summertransfer window 2021 - the alleged sale of our best player is a major factor in that, so I'll continue - thanks.

Lol ok. 

A look at your recent post history shows there's not much point in conversing with you at the minute. Enjoy your weekend 👍🏻

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

We really don’t, Jack is a human male not a god, improving upon his output over several players isn’t hard for where we are at the moment.

if we were losing jack as a big 6 team he would be far harder to replace.

16 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

I wouldn’t call it a bargain but it certainly isn’t expensive for him. Going rate is probably more apt.

If jack does go, what about a double transfer move for Abraham and Hudson-Odoi?  £75m for the pair would be good business.   Bring in Baily and JWP as well and I would be pretty excited going into the season.