Match Thread: DO NOT LINK TO OR ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Ha, don’t think so! Deano was sent off for continuing to slate the ref even after he was given a yellow, and continued even after the red!

Dean's first card was for far less. Continuing got him the red, but both combined were less than Dyches televised ranting there

Just now, KentVillan said:

Been superb this evening. Amazed people already talking about upgrading him.

I think, as usual, it's best to go elsewhere for a proper appraisal of how well certain individuals are playing. Commentators' enthusing about McGinn.

• Like 1

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Dean's first card was for far less. Continuing got him the red, but both combined were less than Dyches televised ranting there

considering they changed the rules now as a direct effect I fully expect Dean not to have to pay a fine

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

not being funny tho, Barkley does like to overly procrastinate on the ball sometimes.

I kind of like it, he teases the hell out of the opposition while still delivering

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Burnley have a lot to thank Nick Pioe for.

If they didn’t have Nick Pope, I think they would be afraid to come out for the second half 

• Like 1

For the longest time I would be convinced we'd blow a 1-0 lead whatever the circumstance, especially if we had spurned plenty of chances to pull further ahead.

Cue a Burnley masterclass second half but it's just not a concern I have with this Villa team. We're such superior and functioning team that I've nothing but confidence in this game.

Nick Pope is annoying though ain't he.