Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Surely he's in contention to replace McGinn? Why is McGinn consistently un-droppable?

McGinn is better than Sanson, thats probably why. 

Gerrard, Beale, McAllister, Danks, all the fitness coaches, all the stats guys and analysts, they see the players every day and McGinn is preferred for a reason. 

Plus McGinn was very good in the last 2 games prior to today, why would he be dropped?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe Sanson just isn't as good as people think, I was impressed with him when he came on against Leeds, but truth be told there's probably a reason why Smith, and now Gerrard hardly use him.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Maybe Sanson just isn't as good as people think, I was impressed with him when he came on against Leeds, but truth be told there's probably a reason why Smith, and now Gerrard hardly use him.

Probably but more than deserved a run out today at some point.

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I imagine he’ll be pushing for a move in the summer

It makes sense. Why just spend another season here warming the bench when he could just go back to France and play in europe for someone like Rennes? Marseille would probably take him back.

What's frustrating about this is it will probably be like Gulibert and we'll have to loan him out until he only has one year left on his deal and he's available for knock down price.

55 minutes ago, useless said:

Well he was injured for 90% of his time under Smith and has actually played well outside of the ManU pass. Sure there are things in practice we don’t see but so far his cameos under Gerrard have looked excellent

• Like 1

Â