Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

On 21/02/2022 at 19:20, VillaParkAvenue said:

Because I’m obviously worse?

If the team were playing shit and you were the available option - I’d want the manager sacked for leaving you as the only available option for a midfield change having just gone through a transfer window where he decided to change the left back was more important than making sure that our next in line midfielder wasn’t wearing a helmet and using crayons to draw on walls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 25/01/2022 at 13:28, nepal_villan said:

Between all his injuries, the emergence of Ramsey and Douglas Luiz not being recalled by Manchester City - nothing has aligned for him. 

must have been a shock in the corridors of B6

Nice little cameo for sure.

I'd like to see him start next week. Southampton always cause us issues with their bustling style so think that would be a good fit for him (and Leeds away).

Deserves run of starts imo now season is back to being mid table nothingness.

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

I mean, what can you really show in 15 minutes in 3 different formations? Given the circumstances he did everything and more we needed from him.

Tbh, you're right. Not really much opportunity for him to showcase what he could do. But there wasn't much opportunity for him to fail either. He was just okay with the limited opportunities he had. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d like to see him start ahead of Luiz next match, just depends whether Gerrard can find a way of fitting him into a system. 

It would mean McGinn playing central. How would you feel about that?  I mean he did move there when Sanson came on so it might be the plan.

Â