Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, Big Salad said:

He must be god awful in training. EIther that or shat all over Dean's desk; because I really thought this game he would get a shot as we needed to try something new.

I didn't. Smith has decided against him and/or fallen out with him. I fully expect a loan move in January and never to be seen again at Villa.

• Like 2

Dean said yesterday Sanson was back and they would see if he was fit enough to start today, how does that translate to him not even being on the bench FFS!

the site of Nakamba and McGinn in midfield makes me angry, they made us look like a pub team vs Watford

Edited by VillanousOne

Considering Dean is openly praised by many players for how good he is as a man manager, it’s really weird how this Sanson stuff is unfolding. Regardless of our current state of play, treating a player badly just doesn’t seem like a Dean Smith thing to do. Unless he just hates French people, hence Guilbert getting the same treatment.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

I didn't. Smith has decided against him and/or fallen out with him. I fully expect a loan move in January and never to be seen again at Villa.

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me either pal. Which is a shame as we have never really seen if he can make it here or not.

If he’s not picked Sanson on the bench tonight for personal reasons, rather than fitness, then it’s a bad error. Can’t be having this kind of thing when we’re struggling. Was really looking forward to seeing him get some minutes tonight. 

• Like 1

You guys serious? He’s clearly not fit again for whatever reason. No way he’s not at least on that bench otherwise. Just cause he was declared eligible in the presser doesn’t mean he is now. It’s worrying why he’s not, again, but he hasn’t just been left out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

You guys serious? He’s clearly not fit again for whatever reason. No way he’s not at least on that bench otherwise. Just cause he was declared eligible in the presser doesn’t mean he is now. It’s worrying why he’s not, again, but he hasn’t just been left out.

Then why did Dean say he was back and close to starting???????????

Â