Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I don't know what it is about football fans, or maybe it's just me, but I'm really excited about signing this kid and I've never seen him play (YouTube videos aside) 🤣

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don't know what it is about football fans, or maybe it's just me, but I'm really excited about signing this kid and I've never seen him play (YouTube videos aside) 🤣

eh thats just natural.....i remember being excited when we signed Micah Richards.........(then reality dawned)

Avoid The Office GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Nigel said:

This has Luis replacement written all over it. TBH thats not a bad idea since we have no control over that one!

Sanson isnt really a DM, if Luiz were to leave we would need an actual DM replacement, Sanson seems more of a McGinn type player tbh. (ie: box to box / no8), could see Sanson 1 of 2 in a DM role, but not a no 6.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

He's a very good presser from what I've seen. Liverpool have looked good when they have Henderson Fabinho and Wijnaldum in the middle backing the front 3.

Thats good news for me.....its one of the things that distinguishes the top teams, pressing.....watch city do it on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Sanson isnt really a DM, if Luiz were to leave we would need an actual DM replacement, Sanson seems more of a McGinn type player tbh. (ie: box to box / no8), could see Sanson 1 of 2 in a DM role, but not a no 6.

Luis isnt really a dm in the traditional sense either. What he offers is more or less the same as Sanson as far as i can tell!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

I still don't think Luiz will go.

I'd pay the money to keep him but if pep has a brain he'll want him at city. 

Good to see us buying someone in this window. A sign the covid wont stop our long term plans.

Edited by villa89

4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'd pay the money to keep him but if pep has a brain he'll want him at city. 

Good to see us buying someone in this window. A sign the covid wont stop our long term plans.

I would think Pep has a brain.....but i still don't think Luiz will go.

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

I still don't think Luiz will go.

Nor me. Said it all year and still maintain it. The kid has been quality for us but I don't think (unpopular opinion) that he walks into a team with unlimited funds that have aspirations of winning the CL..

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Phil McNulty joining the party now too. Must be fairly advanced now you’d think as we tend to keep things under wraps until things are close. 

Or lack of rumours this window and everyone just wanting to post something. 

Â