Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

13 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Woooo! ONE THOUSAND PAGES. 

We are obsessed 😂

Not really,  they have supplied 1,000 pages of what they do best and that is to amuse us and to embarrass themselves. 

Thus has it always been, and thus shall it ever be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

12 years

relegations, McLeish, carson yeung, zola, last day survival 3 times (? maybe more) league cup, redknapp, failing FFP, the gardners, the dickhead punching grealish, actual matches of football...

there's been a lot to talk about!

A large majority of small heath miss big chunks of it though.

Electronic Tags,  special registers and prison mean the life of a regular small heath has changed over the last 10-15 years,  it's not all crying,  begging and stealing.  It's much more complex than that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2020 at 15:23, villa4europe said:

I can see why he's worth £25m

Even if he turns out to be fairly average and makes it as far as England's u21s rather than the first team dortmund will get their money back, if he flops and ends up somewhere like Brighton in 5 years time it'll still be for £30-40m

They're looking at £100m profit on sancho, I think a host of European clubs will start to think the same, sign young English talent, give them games the PL won't, worst case scenario they don't become world beaters they can still be sold back to the bottom half of the PL for profit

I agree, he is also a very talented player. Given Eze is going for £20m I don't think £25m is a lot of money.

31 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They all seem to be wetting themselves over signing Toral, Leko, Ivan Sanchez from Elche and Espanyol's 3rd choice keeper 

Apparently that keeper never made a single appearance last season but managed to get booked 😂😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

They all seem to be wetting themselves over signing Toral, Leko, Ivan Sanchez from Elche and Espanyol's 3rd choice keeper 

Didn't they try the Spanish route last summer? They signed a reasonably talented midfielder from Valencia (can't remember his name) and he got homesick in 6 months and went to a Segunda team in January. Gimenez upfront scored two goals and also disappeared back to Spain.

Actually can remember the name now while typing, it was Fran Villaba!

Toral was good for them last time he was there but he couldn't get a start for a dire Hull team last season.

Were linked with David Nugent this week.:lol:

Edited by VillaChris

Â