Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 07/12/2017 at 13:03, bobzy said:

Think this is a bit tasteless on someone who seems to have learning difficulties.

Some bantz, fine - calling him a word removed?  Very poor.

Exactly bobzy, it was the dick who interviewed him that deserves the abuse!

16 minutes ago, fifamad said:

I honestly can’t see them getting out of it this year. I can’t see them winning back to back games as they simply do not score goals.

At the moment the other 3 are better teams, and far more likely to stick a few results together.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villan-scott said:

4 teams at the bottom starting to get cut adrift. Could this finally be the year?!

I'd be very surprised if they stayed up. They've no money, have already sacked their incompetent manager, replaced him with one equally as shit and have had no new manager bounce whatsoever.

Hopefully they go down, go into administration and go bust completely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I'd be very surprised if they stayed up. They've no money, have already sacked their incompetent manager, replaced him with one equally as shit and have had no new manager bounce whatsoever.

Hopefully they go down, go into administration and go bust completely.

I don’t want them to go bust because with each ownership change there is this chance someone who knows what they’re doing might buy them. 

Current lot are doing a fantastic job :thumb: 

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think cotterill be gone by new year. Already fans turning on him.

apparently they are angry because Cotterill blanked the 4K fans at the end if the game yesterday:crylaugh: 

Tbf as much as I hate SHA if he blanked 4,000 away fans who still follow them and travelled down in this weather when they have scored 3 goals in 11 games is poor and silly decision by the manager as those fans will all turn on him now, I think he’ll be gone soon, I thought it was a poor appointment and I hope he stays as hell certainly take them down lol 

Â